CALL 613-254-5639 TO QUIT
SMOKING/NICOTINE IN OTTAWA WITH LASER
REDUCE NICOTINE CRAVINGS LASER FAST!
Laser therapy to quit smoking is a painless and safe treatment for reducing nicotine cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
Gentle laser light is applied by Lazer Dave using sophisticated European Laser Technolgoy to energy points on the face, ears, hands, and feet in order to naturally boost endorphins and break the cycle of nicotine addiction.
Lazer Dave – Ottawa Laser Therapy Solutions
As a Certified Laser Therapist, Dave Hanemaayer (a.k.a. “Lazer Dave) has 10+ years of clinical experience and a 90% success rate using laser to help people quit smoking and other forms of addiction.
Dave offers his in-clinic services in Ottawa from Physiocare Physiotherapy locations in Kanata and Nepean.
Serving the laser therapy quit smoking needs of the greater Ottawa area including Westboro, Gleeb, Stittsville, Goulbourn, Carp, Dunrobin, Perth, Smith’s Falls and surrounding areas.
JOANNE FROM OTTAWA TESTIMONIAL
Lazer Dave has a
90% SUCCESS RATE
using laser to help
people quit smoking
How The Ottawa-Nepean-Kanata Laser Quit Smoking Program Works…
Quitting smoking begins with a strong desire for change.
Add laser therapy plus a few simple ground rules then, enjoy a permanent smoke-free lifestyle with:
- Minimal cravings
- Low risk of weight gain
- No pharmaceuticals
- Results just after one treatment
Regardless of how often you smoke or how long you have been smoking, the Lazer Dave Advantage approach can help you quit for good.
About Nicotine Addiction…
Smoking addiction has been said to parallel that of cocaine and heroin. The psychological dependency is even harder to overcome due to the availability of tobacco and its lethal, addictive drug, nicotine. Over the past two decades, stop smoking programs have come and gone, with little impact on the addiction. Most of these programs, including nicotine gum, the “patch” and medications show a success rate of only 30-35%. Moreover, the patch and gum are nicotine based – common sense dictates that you should not use the addictive substance to overcome the addiction!
Dave’s Approach To Helping You Quit Smoking Using Laser Therapy…
Most important is your desire to quit. Subsequently, Dave subscribes to a 2 step approach in helping people overcome nicotine addiction using laser therapy:
STEP ONE – Laser Therapy Treatment
Use laser therapy to treat various energy points on the face, ears, hands and feet to break the physiological addiction to nicotine.
STEP TWO – Personalized Coaching
Second, address the psychological dependence to develop an addiction-free lifestyle. Easy to follow ground rules will help you break the habit of smoking and establish new behaviour patterns that support a permanent smoke free life.
Benefits Of Laser Therapy To Stop Smoking…
- REDUCED CRAVINGS & WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS. Laser treatments reduce your desire for nicotine, irritability, anxiety, insomnia, mild depression, agitation and other common symptoms associated with nicotine withdrawal.
- SAVE MONEY. By utilizing laser to quit smoking or nicotine, you can recoup the cost of Dave’s Laser Therapy program quickly AND continue to save more money after quitting.
- PAINLESS. No needles are used to pierce the skin or tissues. Only gentle, low-intensity laser is applied over energy points.
- SAFE. Contraindications, minor risks or potential side effects associated with laser therapy are minimal. Unlike most pharmaceutical solutions and other therapeutic options, laser therapy is non-toxic, non-invasive and very safe.
- HIGH SUCCESS RATE. Dave utilizes the LAZER DAVE ADVANTAGE approach which has a 90% success rate in helping people to quit addictions like nicotine. Dave has 10+ years of clinical experience using laser therapy in his practice and completed 1,000s of treatments with successful outcomes for addiction, stress and pain.
- INSTANT RESULTS AFTER FIRST TREATMENT. Many people report significant relief from their withdrawal symptoms and cravings for nicotine after just one treatment.
- REDUCES STRESS. Laser therapy improves mood, reduces feelings of anxiety, depression and other negative emotional factors that affect a person’s stress levels.
- LESS DEPENDENCE ON PHARMACEUTICALS. Laser can dramatically lessen your need for pharmaceutical drugs like anti-depressants, anti-anxiety medications and similar. Always consult with your family physician regarding any changes with medication.
- LIMITED RISK OF WEIGHT GAIN. Dave’s Laser Therapy To Quit Nicotine Program include treating appetite suppression points to discourage your desire for sugar and other unhealthy foods as a substitute for nicotine.
- INCREASED MOTIVATION. Because nicotine cravings and withdrawal symptoms often diminish quickly with laser therapy, many people report that they have more motivation to make other positive lifestyle changes after they quit (a healthier diet, more exercise, etc.).
- LIVE LONGER. By quitting smoking using laser, you can be confident you are not only going to increase your quality of life health wise but also likely live longer
CALL TO BOOK A LASER QUIT SMOKING/VAPING NICOTINE APPOINTMENT
What Happens Before My First Laser Treatment To Stop Smoking?…
After you have scheduled your first appointment, you will be emailed a short list of consultation questions. Your answers will help Dave to tailor your treatments and increase the chances of you quitting smoking for good. All answers are kept confidential.
Before your first appointment, Dave will email you important habit change suggestions and his guide to quitting nicotine with laser. Following these habit change recommendations and reading the guide will maximize the results of your laser quit smoking treatments.
What To Expect On Your First Laser Treatment To Stop Smoking…
When you come for your first laser to quit smoking treatment, you will get comfortable by lying down on a comfortable treatment table while listening to relaxing music.
Dave will explain the procedure to you and ask you to wear protective eyewear. Dave will use various laser devices to treat “energy” points on the face, ears, wrists, arms, hands, lower legs and feet.
You may feel a slight warm or tingling sensation through your body. As the points are stimulated with the laser light, your body should begin to release endorphins and other powerful neuro-chemicals which promote a pleasant sense of relaxation.
What to Expect After Your First Laser Therapy Treatment To Quit Smoking…
After your first Ottawa-Kanata-Nepean laser therapy treatment for quitting smoking you will likely feel relaxed, calm, and best of all your desire for nicotine will likely have diminished. In addition to treating you with laser, Dave will review behavioural modification practices to increase your chances of quitting smoking for good.
While many find positive results with 1-2 treatments, a small percentage may require additional “booster” treatments for longer term success.
How Effective Is Laser Therapy For Smoking Cessation?
Despite what the skeptics say about laser therapy, there is scientific evidence that supports the efficacy of stimulating energy points (acupuncture points) to help treat addiction for nicotine, alcohol and drug addiction.
Here is one example of a study on PubMed: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28621706
Is Laser Therapy Effective For Vaping Nicotine, E-Cigarettes or Chewing Tobacco?
Yes. Whether you smoke, vape, utilize E-cigarettes or chew tobacco – Lazer Dave’s treatment approach and high success rates apply to all forms of nicotine consumption.
Is Laser Therapy Safe?
Any potential contraindications to treatment, risks or side effects are addressed during the email consultation process to facilitate informed consent. Unlike most pharmaceutical solutions and other therapeutic options, laser therapy is non-toxic, drug-free and non-invasive.
“I can’t believe how EASY it was to QUIT SMOKING using LASER!”
K.S. from Kitchener
Are There Any Side Effects?
Serious side effects are very uncommon. Usually, patients report that they continue to feel relaxed and slept more than normal following treatment. Most are surprised at the ease in which they are able to quit smoking with laser therapy.
How Does Laser Therapy Help Me Stop Smoking?
Low intensity laser is applied to specific energy points (acupuncture points) on the ears, head, neck, hands, and feet in order to stimulate the release of neurotransmitters such as dopamine, serotonin, and endorphins – which help to break the addiction cycle to nicotine.
The end goal is to drastically reduce nicotine cravings/withdrawal, giving you an edge over other options to quit smoking for good.
For more details on how laser therapy works, please click the ear diagram to the right or this link to proceed to the Laser Therapy Explained page.
Is Laser Therapy Painful ?
No. Only gentle laser light is utilized in your treatments. Most patients describe the treatment as extremely relaxing and pleasant. Some people feel no sensations, while others feel light pressure, tingling or a relaxing “heaviness” in their arms and legs.
Will I Gain Weight ?
Your treatment includes the stimulation of appetite suppression points to discourage your desire for food as a substitute for cigarettes. Some professionals charge extra for this – Lazer Dave includes these points with his program fee.
How Many Laser Treatments Will I Need ?
People utilizing Dave’s Kanata Stop Smoking Laser Therapy Program receive the initial treatment plus a second treatment usable within 2 weeks of your initial appointment. Thereafter, some people require an additional “booster” treatment in order to stay quit.
How Much Do Treatments Cost?
The entire Kanata-Ottawa Stop Smoking Laser Program costs $250 (plus HST). This entitles clients to 2 treatments (second treatment useable within 2 weeks of the initial appointment). Subsequent “booster” treatments (if required) are $75 (plus HST).
Please note: a $50 deposit is required towards the total cost of the program. You will be asked to make this deposit during registration for the program. The deposit policy is 100% NON-NEGOTIABLE.
Why A $50 Deposit ?
Lazer Dave is often asked: “why do you require a $50 deposit for your laser therapy addiction or craving programs?”.
The short answer is that Lazer Dave is interested in only treating clients who are seriously committed to quitting their addiction(s). A $50 deposit demonstrates commitment.
Lazer Dave’s deposit policy also helps to preserve his high success rates and goodwill he has built up over the years offering this specialized service.
Do I Stop Smoking Before My First Treatment?
Dave recommends you cut back as much AS POSSIBLE and instituting some of his recommendations from his prep guide BEFORE your first appointment. After your first appointment, it is desirable to stop smoking ENTIRELY and let the laser and YOUR behaviour changes do the rest.
Can I “Cut Back” Slowly Smoking After My First Treatment?
After your first appointment, it is desirable to stop smoking ENTIRELY and let the laser and YOUR behaviour changes do the rest.
How Does Dave Or Physiocare Bill For Laser Quit Smoking Therapy Services?
Your receipt will display “Laser Quit Smoking Program”, performed by “Dave Hanemaayer, Certified Laser Therapist”.
LAZER DAVE ON YOUTUBE
YOUR INVESTMENT INCLUDES…
- Laser Dave’s Guide To Quitting Smoking
- Custom designed suggestions and strategies
- Initial laser treatment
- One follow-up booster (usable within 2 weeks of initial)
CALL TO BOOK A LASER QUIT SMOKING/VAPING NICOTINE APPOINTMENT
Lazer Dave – Ottawa Laser Therapy Solutions
Serving the laser quit smoking needs of Ottawa, Kanata, Nepean, Westboro, Stittsville, Goulbourn, Carp, Dunrobin and surrounding areas.